At Hero Gears A/S we experience a very low staff turnover. This is due to the fact that we are a stable company with good working conditions, development opportunities, employee participation and continuous information from the management.
We are a good team and there exists a good, positive spirit. We solve large and more complicated tasks jointly. It has been demonstrated again and again that ping-pong about an issue in a smaller group yields the best result. We appreciate the inputs we get and which help us to continuously improve and be more competitive. It is in the interest of us all.
Despite the very low staff turnover we are continuously looking for new competent employees. From time to time we are in need of industrial technicians in particular, but very occasionally also administrative staff.
Can you say yes to the following?
- You would like to have a dynamic working day with a high professional level.
- You find it motivating to improve processes and manufacturing processes.
- You are good at teamwork and responsive to new ideas.
- You are detail-oriented and quality conscious.
- You are methodical and lead the way in keeping your own working area clean and systematising it.
- You have experience with CNC-milling, CNC-turning and/or CNC-grinding.
- Preferably experience with making processes run stable and thereby enabling robot operation without attendance possible.
- You have a positive view of life :o)
If you can say yes to the above, send us your application and tell us about yourself: Your previous working experience, which kind of machines have you been operating, which type of controls can you manage etc.
We offer a good, stable workplace that is expanding, with good colleagues and spirit, where all are working towards the same direction. Right now we have employees both on 12-hours shifts and day shift. We offer both workwear, health insurance and fruit scheme.
We work in accordance with the collective agreement for our industrial sector, and we have a work safety group and a shop steward. Safety and well-being is important to all of us and something we place importance on. This is a joint mission.